December 23, 2012

Day 2 : Things to do on a Saturday Night









If you see me on Friday, you'll see different material on Saturday night. 
- Kathy Griffin 

“When anything can happen, everything matters.” 
― Ian McEwan, Saturday

Recently I`ve search over the internet to find out what people think about Saturday night in general. Well the information that I found was a lot worse than I expected to be. From the 101 things to do on Saturday ( some ideas were really creepy ) to advises like : on Saturday nights is easier to robber a bank ( like I`m really going to robber a bank after their opinion). However , tonight I`m gonna tell you what I`m doing, and I hope you won`t get bored and fall asleep after the second word or something.
I`m going to celebrate a friend`s birthday, exciting huh? Well the bonus of all that is that I like to spend time with my friends and that would be all.
Because I think you didn`t fall asleep, I`ll show to you some ideas I found on the internet, while I was searching for something interesting for my post ( I warn you that not everything is normal to do )

1. 

Crash a wedding

Ever thought about it but chickened out at the very end? That happens to the best of us but here’s another thing to add to your Saturday night bucket list. Get hold of your best friend and convince him to crash a wedding with you. It’s one of those ‘once in a lifetime’ experiences that you should just not miss.

What is this article? " I`m bored... let`s go and crash a wedding! That must be fun! " Seriously... this is not a good idea, unless you want to spent your whole night in a jail waiting for someone to come and get you out, and trust me, after they hear what you have done they won`t come..

2.

Sleep

The week has probably been exhausting and Saturday is looking pretty good as the one day you can catchup on your sleep. Turn off your alarm. Switch off your cellphone. Cover your windows in blankets. Sleep like you did when you were twelve, and had no responsibilities.


Right! What kind of strange creature wrote that? The title was like : "5 things to do on Saturday night"... I was searching new activities to try because I`m bored and I don`t know what to do, believe me if I wanted to sleep from the first time I would do it without reading your article, which, by the way, sucks.  

3.

Build A Fort


Remember when you were little and you would pile your pillows and blankets all around you and camp out in the middle of your bedroom? Well, who says you can’t do that in your dorm room? It could be the perfect private spot to hook up with that special someone.


Yes, why I didn`t think at that? Oh wait, I know, because I`m not retarded or I don`t have mentally issues. However the internet has brought to us some great information about how can we spend your night. 

Tip : don`t do this things, there are not the best ways to have fun ; go out with your friends or maybe invite them over to watch some movies or spam the whole facebook ( please don`t do that ). However I hope you`ll have a great time !

P.S : Can`t wait for the Christmas day ! Gifts and co. 



hope you have a lovely week!

© Clara.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks so much for your comment! Maybe we follow each other! :*:*

      -> http://famous-frame.blogspot.ro/

      © Clara.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks so much for your comment! Maybe we follow each other! :*:*

      -> http://famous-frame.blogspot.ro/

      © Clara.

      Delete